Peepeth the DApp (Decentralized Application) - Social Media.
Peepeth’s terms are adapted from a discourse on tight Speech by Thich Nhat Hanh.
A DApp is an abbreviated form for decentralized application. The back end code run on a peer-to-peer network, not on a single server or computer with other words not centralized like Facebook or Twitter. The Peepeth DApp is a social media application build on the Ethereum Blockchain. The main characteristics is that they’re open source and don’t have a central point. Peepeth DApp make use of blockchain. The blockchain is a data container which stores millions of transactions. It is secure, tamper free and transparent.
Peepeth the Social Microblogging Network
The Terms and Conditions are very strict and you have to be committed to cultivating loving speech and dedicated listening in order to bring joy and happiness to others. You must know that words can create happiness or suffering. Unfamiliar words certainly should not be used. Words that are uttering hostile and divisive feelings should not be utilized. Spam is not allowed.
Peepeth the social media network values thoughtful and responsible engagement:
- Content must be thoughtful.
- No adverts, trolling, harassment, and/or flame wars.
- This social platform gives you control of your online legacy, because the data is saved on the Ethereum blockchain which is open, decentralized and immutable.
- Peepeth will not be able to invade your privacy and sell your data.
- All data is saved on an open, public, permanent database (Ethereum Blockchain). - You cannot edit or delete on this platform.
To request an invite from Peepeth Click Here.